Saturday, November 28, 2009

What websites give you tips on make up techniques and which make up is best for special occasions? ETc?

Which make up outlasts? I am doing my own make up for my wedding...but I want the best. Thanks!What websites give you tips on make up techniques and which make up is best for special occasions? ETc?
http://www.temptalia.com/category/looks/鈥?/a>





the tutorials are AMAZING!! and the eye diagram is very useful :) good luckWhat websites give you tips on make up techniques and which make up is best for special occasions? ETc?
Go to about.com, they have cool tips. Sometimes I check Sephora.com too. :)
Seventeen.com and cosmogirl.com might help but you can also do a google search for beauty tips as well.
Go to www.olay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin