Monday, November 30, 2009

Best techniques for covering(hiding) freckles with make-up?

I have freckles on my cheeks under my eyes where i used to get sunburn when i was younger, they are quite pale now because I am much more careful now, ppl always notice them when i haven't got makeup on and they usually think I look nicer when you cant see them, and I also think that and thats why I even wear makeup lol.





What is the best way to hide them?


techniques and such...


thanks in advance


and please no comments about loving your freckles, im 21 and so over them that day has come and gone lol I now see them only as sun damage of the past.Best techniques for covering(hiding) freckles with make-up?
dream matte moose is the best for coverage i always think


xxBest techniques for covering(hiding) freckles with make-up?
People think you look nicer without freckles? Who are these jealous bitches?


Hey, freckles are so cute. I wish i had them.


If you really want to hide them use Clinque's concealer. I forgot what its called but check thier website our and read about thier concealers. There is one there thats incredible! It will camoflage almost anything.





Dont care what others say!
why would you want to cover up your freckles, I absoulutly love freckles infact I have freckles And i think I look Better with freckles than without them.
I just use foundation are you cant really see them anymore.
you shouldn't hide them!!!! freckles are beautiful!!!
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin