Monday, November 30, 2009

Make-up help! Need some ideas or techniques!?

Hey guys. Alright, so i'm 14 years old.I'm in 8th grade, and next year, I want to start a new look. I want to look so different like on those TV shows, that my best friends wouldnt even be able to notice me. Here are my questions. Please answer them by putting the number infront of it.





1.Eyes-My eyes are brown. I where glasses sometimes.





2.Skin-I have tan, white skin.





3.Mouth-My teeth are crooked, and yellow. How can I fix this without whitener(mom doesnt want me too), or braces (I will need them, but I have to wait so...). I know to brush, and scrape plack, but anything else?





4. Hair color-My hair is brown, but i can use non-perminent wash out hair dye from sally's to have any color hair. What color should I pick? Any tips on how to get my hair REALLY long, REALLY quick?





5.Height-I'm very short. Is there anything I can put on the exterior bottom of my shoe, like pads, to make me taller?If I do the millions of socks things, i'll just fall out of my shoes.





Please answer as many as you can! My questions never get answers to them, so please answer. Thanks a million!- Aly








p.s- I'm not caucasion, or chinese or anything. Im american. Also, any good techniques for putting makeup on? Thanks!Make-up help! Need some ideas or techniques!?
for your eyes, use deep shades of navy and sapphire


watch what not to wear to watch Carmindy's makeup section


for long hair, buy a wig( a hair ppiece) to add on your hair.Make-up help! Need some ideas or techniques!?
1. You should wear bronzey, natural colors to bring out your eyes. Start with an eye primer, I love MAC Paint pots, and put a small amount from lash line to your brow bone. Blend this out so it doesn't look clumpy and leaves a small layer on your skin. First put a natural skin color, MAC Shroom is my favorite, from lash line to brows. Then on the inner corner put a really light color to make your eyes seem more open. Then on the lid put a medium color. In the crease put a dark brown and blend. Wear brown eye liner and mascara. For more details watch these gurus on youtube: Xsparkage, panacea81.





2. Tan and white are completely different colors. I would say use a translucent powder to even our your skin tone.





3. Use a whitening toothepaste, mouth wash, and tooth brush. Floss twice a day. Don't forget to brush your tongue.





4. I would say get extensions, which are a pain!! or just use clip in extensions.





5. Wear shoes with a little height. You can also wear a different kind of pants. I know in 17 they always show you how to look taller with clothes.





Remember, the summer before highschool is when everyone changes. your friends probably wont even recognize you.
Brown Eyes:


Greens, purples, blues, champagnes, bronzes, gold鈥檚, and browns are some of the most popular shades that play beautifully with brown eyes.


Drugstore Suggestions


1. Bronze, Gold, Champagne, and Browns: Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, Copper Spice #305, ~$7.00


2. Brown and Blues: Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Trio, For Blues, ~$8.00


3. Greens and Purples: Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Trio, for Greens, ~$8.00








Blush Colors:


鈥?Medium Skin 鈥?Sandy pinks


Drugstore Suggestion:


L'Oreal True Match Blush, Rosy Outlook C5-6, ~$11.00








Face liquid and powder Drugstore suggestion:


CoverGirl Clean Makeup Oil Control: ~$6.00


CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder: ~$8.00
1. you can use eye make-up. to make your eyes darker u can use eyeliner and eye shadow. apply stick eye liner to the skin on the inside of your eye. apply a thin line on the top of your eye, right above your eye lashes. then get liquid eye liner and put it right next to your eyes lashes (make it an even thinner line) take black eye shadow and stick it on the crease on your eye. right above that use grey eye shadow and rub it in to the black so that it blends. make sure this shadow doenst go to the top of your eye. near the top right below the eye brow put a light silver color,, rub it in also. if you dont want to go dark with your eyes,, you could always go with sparkley eye shadow,, use varies shades of color.





2. use a cover up that is your skin color. Dream Matte Mousse by maybelline is a really good kind. use a light cream blush on the tops of your cheekbones.





3.you could use crest whitening strips?





4.go with a rich chocolate color brown and maybe some caramel highlights. or go with dark chocolate brown under neath and a caramel colored brown on top. to get your hair long i would use extensions.. either clip ons or you could get them sewn in. or if you want it to be your real hair the fastest way to make it grow is trimming it every 8 weeks,, eating very healty.





5.for height you can try heels or plat form shoes..


or wear shirts with diagnel or vertical lined print on them. those lines make you appear taller and skinnier.
Try uploading your photo onto this virtual makeover and play with the different colors to see what looks best on you.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/whatsn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin