Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need to change my eye make up technique!?

I always seem to were the same old make up, black mascara, blue eye liner, and sometimes eye shadow. Iv tried putting it on in different ways but I think I look stupid when I change it and end up taking it all off and going back to the usual.


Does any one no any good make up technique books that show step by step guides???I need to change my eye make up technique!?
try this


black eye liner... black kajal (if u have large eyes) white kajal if u have small eyes


and at the corner of ur eye lid(closer to the hairline) apply a darker shade of eye shadow... ease it out to the middle andblend with a lighter shade


out some shimmery siver or gold tones near the brow...


go ahead with maskara or clear maskara





I need to change my eye make up technique!?
These links have some pretty good tips;





http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/makeupt鈥?/a>





Personally I use a light eyeshadow (cream/white) which I dust over the lid and right up to my eyebrows, then I use a darker colour (brown/purple) on the outer half of my eyelid, and blend it in to the base colour. Experiment blending 2-3 different shades, from light to dark. Then use jet black eyeliner on the top near to your lashes and line your lower lashes. Use eyelash curlers to excentuate your eyes and apply 2 coats of jet black lengthening mascara to your top and bottom lashes. Make sure your eyebrows look neat too, use an eyebrow brush and subtly define them with an eyebrow pencil if need be.
Go to this http://www.barrym.co.uk/ website and there is great make up at really great prices, you will love the makeup and there are also makeup tutorials on there from Lauren who is just great at showing how to do all sorts of different things with eye makeup! i didnt hear of barry m that long ago but i have made 2 pretty huge orders with them as i just love the range and the colours and the dazzle dust pots are great!





Enjoy!!!
go watch this girls vids on you tube she is amazing and will give you loads of ideas xx





http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=鈥?/a>





she gives step by step ways


perfect! xx





xxxxx
I'm assuming you have blue eyes?Try a soft brown shadow and liner and you'll be amazed at how it emphasises your eye colour.(And looks much classier than blue).xx.
get another colour eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin