Monday, November 30, 2009

Any eye-liner tips/techniques that you use? or any other useful make-up tips?

im not totally terrible but im for sure not the best lol. really I would just like to get eyes kinda like this: http://i8.tinypic.com/8188msl.jpg


natural looking but you can still that you have just a bit on.


I know I should experiment but I just want some tips for any kind of makeup :] or the dos and donts.Any eye-liner tips/techniques that you use? or any other useful make-up tips?
I have to balance my elbow on the counter to get a nice line of eyeliner! I also recommend: using a shadow with a liner brush rather than a liquid liner if you want a more natural look, a magnifying mirror, and natural light whenever possible to apply makeup.





In the photo, it looks like she has a very natural mascara (rather than a majorly lengthening or thickening type) and a lighter liner on the bottom than the top.





Have fun and look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin