Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye make-up removal products/techniques?

I really don't wear to much eye make-up, during the week especially, just usually a coat of waterproof mascara and maybe a tiny bit of eyeshadow but I never seem to remove it properly.


It looks like it's all gone before I go to bed but still end up with trace under my eyes in the morning. I usually use a cotton wool ball and a make-up remover (meant to remove waterproof mascara). Can anyone give me any tips how to get rid of it altogether? Also someone mentioned L'oreals new make-up removers are they any good?? thanksEye make-up removal products/techniques?
yes, I use l'oreal de maque if that's what you mean? I use the milk to toner one and find it works really well. Also revlon colorstay makeup remover pads are brilliant. They are oil based, which means it dissolves waterproof mascara well-I always use these when I wear waterproof. I find makeup removers that aren't oil based just don't work properly on waterproof. Just make sure you wipe the remover off with cotton wool after, otherwise you'll have greasy eyes cause of the oil! lol. Oh and clinique do an oil based remover-I think it's called take the day off-that's good too. Hope that helps! xEye make-up removal products/techniques?
I usually put a little bit of Vaseline on a cotton swab and rub it in on one at a time, but always remember to close the eye your doing first! Then, I just wash my face with a regular skin care product.
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp19118_333181鈥?/a>





this is the best stuff ive tried yet (and trust me. ive tried alot. experiment with different kinds of materials to rub it in. cottonballs just feel gross to me, so i usually just fold up a tissue and pour some of it on there, and rub my eyes in circles.
just do exactly what you are doing...except before you go to bed, take a qtip and moisten it..and swipe it under your lids...and even in the corners of your eyes to take out the nasty ';leftover'; makeup thats literally in your eye
almay works for me


just dab some on a cotton ball


then wipe it over your eye


and if you but make up on the bottom of your eye


then wipe it over the bottom too
I use Johnson's make up remover wipes (the pink ones)..


Before using it I dab a bit of water 3 times on both eye lids, to moisture and soften up the make up.. I wipe of the make up with the wipes in circular movements. Always works and always clear, even when I go overboard lol! x
you may want to try facial cleansing towelettes.
I, unlike yourself wear a ton of eye make up. I'm kinda crazy like that. I wear 3 or 4 colors of eyeshadow, eyeliner and lots and lots of mascara. At the end of the day I use a cotton round pad and Neutrogena sensitive eyes eye make up remover. After I put the eye make up remover on the pad , I put just a touch of my moisturizer on the pad also, this keeps the skin under my eyes from getting rubbed too much, and then I just rub it all off. It usually takes about 2 minutes and it's all gone. I tried Loreals eye make up remover before and I didn't think it worked as well as what I use now. My sister puts a smidge of baby oil on a cotton ball, rubs it over eyes loosens the make up and then washes with her facial soap. You might want to try that if you have any.
sensitive skin baby wipes are good
I use make up wipes or if i don't have any I use baby wipes which work just as well but are cheaper than make up wipes. Rather than rub my eyes with the wipes, I wipe outwards towards the edge of my face. I do it a few times and it usually all comes off.
Clinique has this great eye makeup remover cream.


heres a link:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4916%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD660





its a great product. hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin