Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up application techniques and ideas...?

I am trying to change my style a little...I have a basic understanding of how to apply my make-up and always look to be creative in colors and the way I do it but I would really like a good web site that I can see some photos, not just directions...Pics of modern and outrageous looks? Any ideas?Make-up application techniques and ideas...?
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link belowMake-up application techniques and ideas...?
www.maccosmetics.com


will save you the trip.


they give you a how-to.
Go to a MAC store or stand in Macy's. They have a book with many makeup styles. Pictures and names of products used. They range from pretty to crazy...my personal fav.





I haven't been to the MAC website...but it might be worth it to check out.
some help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin