Monday, November 30, 2009

Girls, I need your verdict on my make up technique...?

%26lt;-----





I used:





bronzer


pink blusher


eyeliner


brown, pink and sandcolour eyeshadows


pink lipstick


lipglossGirls, I need your verdict on my make up technique...?
looking sexy!


but next time use a tad less bronzerGirls, I need your verdict on my make up technique...?
Yeah. . .um. . .yeah. . .um. . .


Err. . .no. . .
Lighten up on the bronzer other than that, looks great.
I think that if it looks good and mostly natural then it's ok, but if you overdue this you could look funny.
HOMO!!!!
KKK rally tonight!
Babe you look like an abo (Aborigine)
transexual
Dibble dab here patty pat there
Are you a guy?
I don't dig make-up on a guy.....rock stars may pull it off but remember they got a proff. glam squad 24/7.....
your father must be so proud
cant really see


im sorry but are you a boy or a girl i cant tell lol
uh, it's looks good
haha WOW dude
umm your tan looks unnatural other than that you are OK
boy or girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin