Monday, November 30, 2009

Someone help me make up a technique. like (dribble twice etc) !!!best free throw routine gets 10 points !!!!?

I would dribble three times, pick it up, dribble twice while humming Beatles ';Helter Skelter';


Then shoot it in.


Worked pretty good.


It helped me concentrate.Someone help me make up a technique. like (dribble twice etc) !!!best free throw routine gets 10 points !!!!?
its all about comfort for the individual, not a group concesus. thus, I decline to give my opinion.Someone help me make up a technique. like (dribble twice etc) !!!best free throw routine gets 10 points !!!!?
really there is no good freethrow routine you can make one up and just stick with it and it will get bettter.
there is no best free throw routine, if you start with stick with that one and you will get better, i always think it luck, but i dribble twice and double dribble twice before shooting
you have to pick a routine and stick to it...but i think that dribble three times and spin the ball back to yourself and go around the back
To get 10 points shooting free throws we must first assume that you are getting to the free throw line a minimum of 5 times on a shooting foul.





What I teach my players is to keep feet and shoulders square to the basket. If you are right handed put your right big toe right at the nail that points out the center of the court because it is center with the basket. Elbows are in. Elbow points at the toe which points at the basket. Always keep your rhythm. Three dribbles in rhythm, bend stretch, lock and leave/All this is done while keeping a rhythm. The shot is made with the legs and not just the wrist. Remain on your toes and profile your shot until it goes through the net. This takes time to develop, but once it is master you will be consistent and you can make the same shot blindfolded. I often demonstrate that. After doing that most of my players bought into it and I love for teams to foul us at the end of the game. I know we are going to make those shots. Most teams that have played us a few times don't want to foil us. But I will hold the ball and force them to..(smiles)
watch rip hamilton.
dribbling is common, its to get the ';feel'; for the ball, get a momentum going so when you shoot the ball it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin