Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best make-up or technique you have used to cover under eye circles?

The yellow thing doesn't work for me.What is the best make-up or technique you have used to cover under eye circles?
Alexis Vogel concealor, which can be purchased from makeupconnection.com.


Using a makeup sponge or concealor brush, apply it right in the corner of the eyes and down. Don't go too far out or it won't work properly. To blend in with skin even more, tap with ring finger.


I have used this on my roommate who always has had dark circles, she looked in the mirror and was shocked, she said she looked like a completely different person.What is the best make-up or technique you have used to cover under eye circles?
I.D bare minerals :]


its kinda expensize but it works really well.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer works really well for that. I've got pretty dark circles around my eyes and this takes care of them. It also helps eye-makeup go on better.
If money is an issue, just use foundation... apply small dots under your eyes, let it dry a little, then pat it with your fingers or a sponge and blend it... reapply as much as needed to cover dark circles... otherwise... use a concealer... Do the same as I said before, and make sure with either, to set it with powder...
cucombers on the eyes really works!


20min 4 each eye.


make sure u press it hard so the juice goes into the skin.





%26amp; cover the rest with concealer from sephora makeup store (its sephora brand %26amp; its in a black tube, they'll help u).
Makeup for dark circles


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
I would suggest buying concealer. If that's too pricy I always use a foundation or liquid base that is a shade lighter than normal and wipe a little under my eyes. This gets rid of the circles and give the appearance of a slight lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin