Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up techniques to define bone structure?

I'm looking for some make-up techinques that will make my bone structure stand out in a more defined way. The thing is, with my face, I have a pretty nice jawline but my mouth is small which tends to sort of mask what nice bone structure i would have. Make up tips to enhance the look of more prominant cheek bones and a slimmer face would be greatly helpful!





here is a picture of me if that would help


http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n138/…Make-up techniques to define bone structure?
you definately need to do one of these two things:


-bronzer or


-have 2 different color foundations and contour.


I notice when id use one color foundation, my face would be more flat dimensioned and i wouldnt look like myself anymore. you have to remember that the natural face has dimensions, the areas that stick out may be lighter and those further away may be a bit darker?


which is why you can use bronzer or-


you can lay down the lighter colored foundation,


then pat the darker one around in certain areas..


experiment.. for me i like to apply the darker one on my cheekbones and up and around towards my eyelids, then maybe on the sides of my forehead and jawline.. for some reason this is what looks best on Me, you will know when you play around what brings out your best features and bone structure.. in fact- kim kardashian uses 2 different colored foundations from what ive heard, she does contouring as well.Make-up techniques to define bone structure?
aww hun your absolutely gorgeous :)


yoyu can put blush on your cheekbone by either smiling with your teeth showing and applying it up where the bone is tehre to define it more, OR


make a fishy face and suck in %26amp; the bone can be defined and shown there and put blush tehre..


this helps. i do it all the time.


hope i helped :)
You could us a bronzer, but I like using white eyeshadow better.


If you just get like a blush brush, put a little white shadow on it and brush it across your cheek bones, jaw line, and a little ABOVE your eyebrows!
omgshh


um bronser


under the cheek bone


under the chin like wear


the bone kinda sticks out


and on the the hair


line on the side of your head


like above your ears(:
I think we have the same problem! I have high cheek bones but my face is skinny.
Out blush on the upper cheek. And no more make-up.
you dont need anymore makeup.
Don't put on any more makeup.
You are gorgeous!!!


Stay the way you are.. no more or less make up... I wish you was my gf... lol





Get at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin